|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: 1 1/2 to 2 Cups (6-8 servings)|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 13g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 6g||31%|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Serve this tasty smoked oyster appetizer dip with crackers, tortilla chips, pita chips, or bagel chips.
For some extra color and flavor, feel free to add a few tablespoons or fresh chopped chives or parsley to the dip along with the olives and oysters. Or sprinkle the top of the dip with sweet paprika.
- 1 package/8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- 1/2 cup olives (chopped)
- 1 can/9 ounces smoked oysters (drained and chopped)
- Gather the ingredients.
- In a medium mixing bowl with an electric mixer, combine the softened cream cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and hot sauce. Beat until well blended.
- With a spoon or spatula, fold in the chopped or sliced ripe olives and smoked oysters.
- Cover and chill thoroughly. Store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.