Serve this tasty smoked oyster appetizer dip with crackers, tortilla chips, pita chips, or bagel chips.
For some extra color and flavor, feel free to add a few tablespoons or fresh chopped chives or parsley to the dip along with the olives and oysters. Or sprinkle the top of the dip with sweet paprika.
- 1 package/8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- 1/2 cup olives (chopped)
- 1 can/9 ounces smoked oysters (drained and chopped)
- In a medium mixing bowl with an electric mixer, combine the softened cream cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and hot sauce.
- Beat until well blended.
- With a spoon or spatula, fold in the chopped or sliced ripe olives and smoked oysters.
- Cover and chill thoroughly.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to three days.
You Might Also Like
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|