The S’mores flavor components—chocolate, graham crackers, and marshmallows—lend themselves to a wide variety of candies. In S’mores Fudge these three tastes are combined in small chocolate squares that have a pleasant graham flavor and crunch, along with a hint of gooey marshmallow.
- 18 oz/3 cups chocolate chips (semi-sweet)
- 1 can/14-oz condensed milk
- 2 oz/4 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/4 cups marshmallows (miniature)
- 4 graham crackers (sheets)
- Prepare a 9x9 pan by lining it with aluminum foil and spraying the foil with nonstick cooking spray. Coarsely chop the graham crackers into small pieces and set aside for now.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the chocolate chips, condensed milk, and butter.
- Microwave for one minute, then stir well. If the chips and butter are not fully melted, microwave in 30-second increments, stirring after every 30 seconds.
- Stir to ensure all the chocolate is melted, then add the vanilla and salt. Stir until the candy is smooth and well-mixed.
- Add 1 cup of the miniature marshmallows and all but a few spoonfuls of the chopped graham crackers.
- Stir the marshmallows and crackers into the fudge until they're well-mixed.
- Pour the fudge into the prepared pan and smooth it into an even layer.
- Sprinkle the remaining marshmallows and crushed crackers on top of the fudge, and press down gently to adhere them to the top.
- Place the fudge in the refrigerator to set for at least 2 hours.
- Once set, cut into 1-inch squares and serve at room temperature.
- S'mores Fudge can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks. For the best taste and texture, bring to room temperature before serving.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
(Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.)