- 1-8 ounce package soba noodles
- 1 ½ cups sliced snow peas
- 1 cup shredded or thinly sliced carrots
- 1 cup peas
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger root (optional)
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- 1 teaspoon brown rice vinegar
- 1 Scallion, green part only, chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seeds
- Prepare soba noodles according to package directions. One minute before they are ready, add the vegetables, and finish cooking.
- Drain soba noodles and set aside, (or if preparing ahead of time, shock the noodles with cold water to stop the cooking process).
- Warm the sesame oil and ginger, and cook for one minute.
- Add the noodles, tamari and vinegar, toss well, and top with sesame seeds and scallion to serve.
Copyright 2008 by Jen Hoy
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|