|Nutrition Facts (per serving)|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 16g||20%|
|Saturated Fat 10g||48%|
|Total Carbohydrate 33g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||1%|
|Total Sugars 31g|
|Vitamin C 10mg||51%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
A fabulous choice for summertime parties, this simple recipe from Soho Lychee Liqueur is incredibly easy to mix up. It pairs the liqueur with blue curaçao, which not only gives it the captivating blue color but also adds a great orange flavor. The only other thing you need is seltzer water or club soda. Combine the three ingredients, garnish it with some oranges, and you're ready for the party!
The recipe yields about 65 ounces of punch. That's enough for about eight 8-ounce servings if you want to pour it into tall glasses, or 16 4-ounce servings, which is standard for smaller punch cups. It's an easy punch to decrease or increase as needed, too.
1 (750-milliliter) bottle lychee liqueur
1 1/2 cups blue curaçao liqueur
1 liter club soda
Orange slices, for garnish
Gather the ingredients.
In a large punch bowl, combine the lychee and blue curaçao liqueurs, then top it with seltzer.
Add ice if you like, otherwise, place the bowl in a tray of ice and let it chill.
Garnish with orange slices. Serve and enjoy.
- You can make this punch ahead of time if you like. The best approach is to combine the two liqueurs in a pitcher and store that in the refrigerator. When it's party time, pour it into a punch bowl and fill with chilled soda. No ice is required if the ingredients are cold.
- If you prefer, the individual serving glasses can be filled with ice.
- For a smaller party, you can also have the liqueurs mixed in a pitcher, then let guests top their own glass with as much soda as they like.
- Make a single cocktail by pouring 2 ounces of lychee liqueur, 1 ounce of blue curaçao, and 2 1/2 ounces of soda. Build the drink in a highball glass filled with ice.
- Any light soda will be nice in this punch, so pour ginger ale or lemon-lime soda if you prefer. You can also go with sparkling wine and one 750ml bottle is perfect.
- As a substitute for blue curaçao, pour Hpnotiq. The baby blue liqueur will retain the punch's color and is flavored with a tropical fruit blend that will pair wonderfully with lychee.
How Strong Is a Lagoon Punch?
To add to the allure of the lagoon punch, it's a delightfully light drink. It has an alcohol content similar to wine, around 13 percent ABV (26 proof). You shouldn't have to worry too much about guests getting drunk on this one unless they have one too many glasses.