|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
- 500 gms baby potatoes peeled
- 2 large green bell peppers/capsicums
- 2 tbsps vegetable/ canola/ sunflower cooking oil
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 3 tbsps finely chopped garlic
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp raw mango powder
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
Heat the oil in a heavy-bottomed pan on a medium flame. Add the cumin seeds and fry till spluttering stops.
Add garlic and fry till soft.
Add the potatoes and powdered spices. Season with salt to taste and mix well.
Cook till potatoes are done, stirring frequently and gently (to avoid breakign up potatoes). Sprikle some water only if needed.
Add the capsicum and cook for 2 more minutes. Sprinkle the garam masala powder and cover immediately.