- 500 gms baby potatoes peeled
- 2 large green bell peppers/capsicums
- 2 tbsps vegetable/ canola/ sunflower cooking oil
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 3 tbsps finely chopped garlic
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp raw mango powder
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- Heat the oil in a heavy-bottomed pan on a medium flame. Add the cumin seeds and fry till spluttering stops.
- Add garlic and fry till soft.
- Add the potatoes and powdered spices. Season with salt to taste and mix well.
- Cook till potatoes are done, stirring frequently and gently (to avoid breakign up potatoes). Sprikle some water only if needed.
- Add the capsicum and cook for 2 more minutes. Sprinkle the garam masala powder and cover immediately.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
(The nutrition information on our recipes is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate. Individual results may vary.)