- 1/2 cup/120 mL sour cream
- 1/4 cup/60 mL white wine vinegar
- 2 green onions (finely chopped)
- 2 teaspoons/10 mL mustard powder
- 2 teaspoon/10 mL lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon/5 mL celery salt
- 1 teaspoon/5 mL salt
- 1/2 teaspoon/2.5 mL black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a medium plastic or glass bowl. Place chicken or fish in a resealable plastic bag. Pour marinade over top, seal bag and place in refrigerator. Marinate chicken for 3-4 hours and fish for 30 minutes.
- Grill or bake chicken once chicken (or fish) has marinated. This mixture also works well on slow cooker chicken. Simply add 1/4 cup/60 mL more of the sour cream and use 4 medium chicken breasts. Use as a sauce rather than a marinade. Pour mixture over chicken breasts and cook on low for 4-5 hours. It will produce and delicious, tender chicken.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
(The nutrition information on our recipes is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate. Individual results may vary.)