Use this delicious coconut and sour cream mixture as a filling and topping for your favorite layer cake.
- 1 pint sour cream (16 ounces)
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 cups coconut
- 3 cups frozen thawed whipped topping (8 ounces)
- In a mixing bowl, combine the sugar, sour cream, and coconut.
- Fold in the whipped topping.
- Fill and frost a 2 to 4 layer cake.
You Might Also Like
Irish Cream Frosting
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||25 g|
|Saturated Fat||18 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|