- 1/2 cup butter (room temperature)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups/13 1/2 ounces all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 6 ounces frozen orange juice concentrate (thawed)
- 8 ounces sour cream
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Grease and flour a 12-cup Bundt cake pan or 10-inch tube cake pan.
- In a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugar until light (about 3 to 4 minutes).
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla.
- In another bowl, combine the flour, salt, baking powder, and soda; whisk to blend thoroughly.
- With the mixer on low, add the dry ingredients, about 1 cup at a time, to the creamed mixture, alternating with the sour cream and orange juice and ending with the flour. Mix until well blended.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 to 50 minutes, or until a cake tester or wooden pick comes out clean when inserted in center of the cake.
- Cool the cake for 10 minutes in the pan on a rack. Turn it out onto a cake plate and let it cool completely before slicing.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||13 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
(The nutrition information on our recipes is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate. Individual results may vary.)