These mouth-puckering gummy candies can be made in any flavor you desire, but I would recommend trying to match complimentary Jell-O and Kool-Aid flavors. The Kool-Aid can be increased to a full package if an extra sour flavor is desired. To make a sugar-free candy, substitute sugar-free Jell-O.
- 3 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 2 packages Jell-O (any flavor)
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 package Kool-Aid (any flavor)
- Prepare an 8x8-inch pan by spraying it lightly with cooking spray. Alternately, you can use sprayed candy molds to make gummy shapes.
- Place the water in a small saucepan over medium-high heat and bring to a boil.
- Immediately add the Jell-O, Kool-Aid, and gelatin and stir vigorously until it has all dissolved.
- Pour the candy into the prepared pan, or spoon it into the prepared molds. Place in the refrigerator to set for approximately 20 minutes.
- Candy can be cut into worms, squares, or shapes using cookie cutters.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|