This southwestern marinade combines tequila, lime, and cilantro to give it a great, authentic flavor. This marinade works on everything but is especially perfect for pork and poultry.
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 small jalapeno pepper (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons tequila
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine all ingredients and mix well. Refrigerate in an airtight container.
- Marinate seafood for about 15-20 minutes, poultry for about 2 hours and other meats for up to 4 hours.
- Store marinade in the refrigerator in an airtight plastic container or glass jar for up to 1 week after preparation.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||87 g|
|Saturated Fat||13 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||60 g|
|Dietary Fiber||16 g|