Packed with southwestern flavors under the husks of these corn cobs, then grilled to perfection, the end result is a delicious side dish, guaranteed to please your guests.
- 12 ears of corn
- 1 cup unsalted room temperature butter
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
- Prepare the corn by pulling back the husks and removing the silk.
- Combine butter with spices, salt, lime zest, lime juice and cilantro leaves.
- Apply butter mixture to corn and return the husks to the proper position, secure and roast until just done.
- Place on the grill and cook for 10-12 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Once corn kernels have softened, and butter mixture is nice and melted, remove from heat and serve.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||15 g|
|Saturated Fat||10 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|