Rich, creamy and cool, with a fresh lemon flavor, this dessert is the perfect no-cook dessert for summer. From start to finish, the recipe takes less than 10 minutes to prepare and uses only 3 ingredients. Chill for 1 hour and serve!
- 6 ounces (177 milliliter) sweetened condensed milk
- 6 ounces (177 milliliter) fresh lemon juice
- 2 to 3 6-ounce containers (340-510 milliliter) plain yogurt
- Set yogurt out on the counter for 10 minutes to bring it to room temperature.
- Pour the evaporated milk into a large bowl or blender. Add fresh lemon juice to the condensed milk and blend thoroughly using a stick blender or standard blender.
- Add 6 ounces of yogurt to the milk-lemon juice mixture and blend well.
- Add another 6 ounces of yogurt and continue to blend. The mixture will be thick and creamy. (To make a thinner cream, add another 6 ounces yogurt.)
- Cover the lemon cream tightly and chill for at least 1 hour. When ready to serve, spoon into four individual bowls.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||8 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|