|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
This sweet and savory rub works really well on pork ribs and combines three types of peppers: black, white, and red, for a delicious flavor experience.
- 1 cup/240 mL brown sugar, dark
- 1/2 cup/120 mL paprika
- 2 tablespoon/30 mL salt
- 1 tablespoon/15 mL black pepper
- 1 tablespoon/15 mL white pepper
- tablespoon/15 mL garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon/15 mL onion powder
- 1 teaspoon/ 5mL cayenne pepper (adjust to tastes)
1. Combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Either use immediately or store in an airtight container in a cool, dark place. Mixture can be kept for up to 6 months.
2. To use: apply rub evenly over ribs. The general rule is what sticks is the perfect amount. Cook as directly. Discard any rub that has come into contact with raw meat.
3. Use this rub for: