|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: 4 to 6 servings|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 25g||32%|
|Saturated Fat 8g||42%|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||2%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
- 2 to 3 pounds/900 to 1300 grams tri-tip roast
- 2 tablespoons/30 mL ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons/30 mL olive oil
- 1 tablespoon/15 mL garlic (minced)
- 2 teaspoons/10 mL ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons/10 mL coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon/5 mL paprika
- Optional: 1/2 teaspoon/2.5 mL cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon/2.5 mL black pepper
Gather the ingredients.
Mix together spices and olive oil in the mixing bowl.
Make shallow slits along the meat and rub in the spice mixture.
Place in a resealable bag anywhere from 4 hours to overnight.
Preheat grill and slide tri-tips onto the rotisserie skewer.
Secure prongs and place them on the grill on high heat for 20 minutes.
Reduce heat to medium-high for the remainder of the cooking time or when the internal temperature is between 150 to 165 F/65 to 75 C.
Allow the roast to rest for 15 minutes before slicing.
Serve and enjoy!