This spicy grilled shrimp recipe is an easy, but impressive, seafood dish. A few hours in the spicy marinade, and these shrimp are ready for the fire. The recipe calls for shell-on shrimp for extra flavor, but these grilled shrimp can be done with peeled ones as well.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the olive oil, hot sauce, parsley, garlic, lemon juice, ketchup, cayenne, salt, and black pepper.
- Place the shrimp in a large zip-top plastic bag, and pour in the marinade.
- Seal and refrigerate for 2 hours.Remove shrimp and drain the marinade.
- Skewer the shrimp on the bamboo skewers.
- Preheat grill on medium heat.
- Grill shrimp for about 3 minutes per side, or until cooked.
- Serve hot, warm, or cold.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|