This is a great recipe for tilapia. This fish is loaded with flavor and quite similar to tilapia dishes that you would find in a restaurants.
- 2 pounds/900 g tilapia fillets
- 2 tablespoon/30 mL chili powder
- 1 teaspoon/5 mL garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon/5 mL onion powder
- 1 teaspoon/5 mL cumin
- For the Aioli:
- 1 1/2 cups/360 mL mayonnaise
- 6 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 2 tablespoon/30 mL lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon/30 mL Dijon mustard
- Prepare aioli by combining all aioli ingredients in a bowl, mixing well and then refrigerate until you are ready for it.
- Preheat grill. Combine spices for fish and sprinkle over both sides of the tilapia fillets.
- Place on hot grill and cook for about 4 to 5 minutes over a medium-high heat. Turn once during grilling.
- Once fish reaches an internal temperature about 145-150 degrees F., it is done. Remove from grill and serve topped with Aioli.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||105 g|
|Saturated Fat||25 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||33 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|