|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: Serves 4|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 105g||135%|
|Saturated Fat 25g||123%|
|Total Carbohydrate 19g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||10%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
This is a great recipe for tilapia. This fish is loaded with flavor and quite similar to tilapia dishes that you would find in a restaurants.
- 2 pounds/900 g tilapia fillets
- 2 tablespoon/30 mL chili powder
- 1 teaspoon/5 mL garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon/5 mL onion powder
- 1 teaspoon/5 mL cumin
- For the Aioli:
- 1 1/2 cups/360 mL mayonnaise
- 6 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 2 tablespoon/30 mL lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon/30 mL Dijon mustard
Prepare aioli by combining all aioli ingredients in a bowl, mixing well and then refrigerate until you are ready for it.
Preheat grill. Combine spices for fish and sprinkle over both sides of the tilapia fillets.
Place on hot grill and cook for about 4 to 5 minutes over a medium-high heat. Turn once during grilling.
Once fish reaches an internal temperature about 145-150 degrees F., it is done. Remove from grill and serve topped with Aioli.