This spicy dipping sauce is a tasty accompaniment to Korean dumplings, scallion pancakes, mung bean pancakes, or tempura. A twist on the basic soy sauce and vinegar version, it adds a lot or a little spice to your meal.
Have it on hand by making it in large batches and storing it in the refrigerator for a couple weeks.
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon chili pepper flakes (kochukaru), or cayenne pepper or sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon scallions (thinly sliced)
- 1 teaspoon garlic (finely chopped)
- Add all ingredients in a medium bowl. Mix well.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||2 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|