This is a delicious steak with spicy Cajun-seasoned marinade. Grill this steak and serve with your favorite summer salads for a perfect outdoor meal.
Use a sirloin steak or flank steak in this recipe, and plan to let the steak marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds sirloin or flank steak
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Put the steak in a food storage bag or plastic container.
- Combine the oil, water, lime juice, Cajun seasoning, garlic, salt, and peppers.
- Pour the mixture over the steak and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Grill over direct heat until done as desired, about 5 minutes on each side for medium-rare.
You Might Also Like
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||35 g|
|Saturated Fat||8 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||20 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|