The spiciness of these pork chops is entirely up to you. Adjust the ingredients to cater to your taste. Either way, spicy or mild, these sweet yet flavorful grilled pork chops will quickly become one of your favorite "go-to" recipes.
- 4 3/4-inch thick pork loin chops
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 to 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1. Mix dry ingredients together. Thoroughly rub spice mixture over the entire surface of each pork chop. Place pork chops into shallow dish, cover with plastic wrap and place into the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat grill for medium-high heat. Grill for 10 to 12 minutes, depending on thickness. Once cooked through, remove from heat and serve.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|