These spicy chicken wings are easy to fix and cook in the slow cooker. To prepare the chicken, cut off the tips of the wings and discard, then cut the wings at the joint to make 2 pieces for each wing, 48 pieces in all.
- 3 tbsp. vinegar
- 24 pieces chicken wings
- 1/4 cup hot sauce (or less)
- 1/2 cup butter (melted)
- 1 pkg. dressing (dry mix, Hidden Valley Ranch original ranch)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix all ingredients together except chicken wings and salad dressing mix.
- Place chicken wings in a baking dish or jelly roll pan in a single layer.
- Pour sauce mixture over wings. Sprinkle with dry dressing mix. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until browned.
- Sprinkle with paprika if you like.
To cook in the crockpot, combine ingredients, cover, and cook on low 4 to 5 hours.