A delicious, spicy rub for tomahawk steaks. Feel free to adjust the spiciness to your liking. While this rub is for larger steaks, it can be used on smaller cuts as well.
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) cumin powder
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) paprika
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) chili powder
- 2 to 3 teaspoons (10 to 15 mL) of cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons (10 mL) garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons (10 mL) onion powder
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) mustard powder
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) black pepper
- 3 tablespoons (45 mL) sea salt
1. Combine all ingredients and store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place. Mixture will stay fresh for up to 6 months if housed properly.
2. This recipe makes enough for 2 large tomahawk steaks.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||2 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|