|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: 2-3 servings|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 2g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||2%|
|Total Carbohydrate 19g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||15%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
A delicious, spicy rub for tomahawk steaks. Feel free to adjust the spiciness to your liking. While this rub is for larger steaks, it can be used on smaller cuts as well.
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) cumin powder
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) paprika
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) chili powder
- 2 to 3 teaspoons (10 to 15 mL) of cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons (10 mL) garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons (10 mL) onion powder
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) mustard powder
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) black pepper
- 3 tablespoons (45 mL) sea salt
Combine all ingredients and store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place.
The mixture will stay fresh for up to 6 months if housed properly.
This recipe makes enough for 2 large tomahawk steaks.