|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: 1 bowl (serves 6)|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 18g||23%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20%|
|Total Carbohydrate 33g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 8g||29%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Spinach and feta hummus is an excellent variation of traditional Middle Eastern hummus. Fresh spinach combined with rich, crumbled feta cheese make for the ultimate appetizer!
- 1 (15-ounce) can garbanzo beans (also known as chickpeas, drained)
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach
- 3 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1/4 cups red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon roasted garlic
Gather the ingredients.
Add cheese and red pepper flakes and blend to a smooth and creamy dip.
- Spinach and feta hummus can be made up to two days in advance.
- Store in airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Spinach and feta hummus can be served hot or cold.