This recipe for fresh, healthy spinach salad with homemade gluten-free French salad dressing is a consistent crowd-pleaser with great eye appeal. Crisp gluten-free bacon and chopped hard-boiled eggs add great flavor and texture to salads. The homemade French dressing takes about 3 minutes to whisk together, keeps in the refrigerator for several weeks and is delicious.
- 1 pound fresh, washed and dried spinach leaves
- 4 slices cooked, chopped gluten-free bacon
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, finely chopped
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onions
- 1 cup thinly sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika (optional)
- 1 recipe gluten-free salad dressing
- Tear spinach leaves into bite-size pieces.
- Toss with chopped gluten-free bacon sliced onions and mushrooms.
- Top with chopped eggs and dust with smoked paprika (optional).
Reminder: Always make sure your work surfaces, utensils, pans, and tools are free of gluten. Always read product labels. Manufacturers can change product formulations without notice. When in doubt, do not buy or use a product before contacting the manufacturer for verification that the product is free of gluten
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||4 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|