Stacey L. Nash
Stacey is passionate about health and wellness, especially as it relates to sleep and sleep-related technology. She’s co-authored an inspirational memoir, Unshattered: Overcoming Tragedy and Choosing a Beautiful Life, that tells the story of a young mother who loses her feet, hand, finger, and eyesight yet triumphs to lead a joy-filled life. Stacey enjoys living on 12 beautifully wooded acres with her husband and four children while avoiding the local bear and cougar. You can follow Stacey on Instagram @nashwritenow.
- Stacey has written for The Spruce since April 2019.
- She has a degree in communication from the University of Puget Sound.
- She has also written for ChicagoTribune.com, NYDailyNews.com, KSL.com, Tuck.com, and others.
You can find Stacey's work at online publications like ChicagoTribune.com, NYDailyNews.com, KSL.com, and Tuck.com, among others.
She has a degree in communication from the University of Puget Sound.
- 5 Ways to Save Money on Your Energy Bill, Veritas Funding
- The Best Handeld Vacuums, NYDailyNews.com
- How to Sleep Better When Traveling Internationally, healthytravelblog.com
The Spruce Eats Product Review Editorial Guidelines & Mission
About The Spruce Eats
The Spruce Eats, a Dotdash brand, is a food and drink website offering more than 15,000 tested recipes, 1,200 how-to videos, informative articles, trustworthy product recommendations, and the inspiration to help you make your best meal. Learn more about us and our editorial process.