A fantastic steak marinade that includes the bright flavors of pineapple juice, rum, and ginger. This marinade is a great way to turn a poor quality steak into a good steak, and a good steak into a great steak.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium non-metal bowl.
- Toss to combine and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Add steaks to a zip top bag.
- Pour marinade over steaks, seal bag and let marinate meat for 3 to 4 hours (but no more), in the refrigerator.
- If you are working with a larger piece of meat, double the recipe and marinate for 6-8 hours.
- I recommend making this marinade 1 day in advance and storing in refrigerator until ready to use. This will give the acids, spices, and sugar the time needed to really combine.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|