Stephanie Gallagher is a journalist, food writer, and mother of two. Her expertise includes:
- Author of four books on topics relevant to family life
- Featured in television and radio interviews
Stephanie Gallagher is a former writer for The Spruce, contributing recipes and articles for over six years. She has written hundreds of food articles and interviewed dozens of famous chefs in her quest for the best, easiest and most fun recipes for kids. When she isn't in the kitchen developing new recipes, she can be found poring over cookbooks or browsing the aisles of local food stores and farmer's markets for the latest and greatest kitchen products and foods.
Stephanie comes from a long line of farmers, who helped instill in her the importance of respecting the environment and appreciating the source of our food supply.
The author of four books, Stephanie has been featured on Oprah, National Public Radio, Lifetime television and other major media.
Stephanie Gallagher received a Bachelor of Arts degree from Dickinson College.
Awards and Publications
- "The Gallagher Guide to the Baby Years"
- "Fabulous Bargains! Great Deals You can Get for (Almost) Wholesale"
- "Money Secrets the Pros Don't Want You to Know"