Stephanie Gallagher wrote for The Spruce, contributing recipes and articles for over six years. The author of four books, Stephanie has been featured on Oprah, National Public Radio, Lifetime television, and other major media outlets.
- Journalist and food writer
- Author of four books on topics relevant to family life
- Featured in television and radio interviews
Stephanie is a prolific author. She has written hundreds of food articles and interviewed dozens of famous chefs. When she isn't in the kitchen developing new recipes, she can be found poring over cookbooks or browsing the aisles of local food stores and farmers markets for the latest and greatest kitchen products and foods.
Stephanie comes from a long line of farmers who helped instill in her the importance of respecting the environment and appreciating the source of our food supply.
Stephanie Gallagher received a Bachelor of Arts degree from Dickinson College.
Awards and Publications
- "The Gallagher Guide to the Baby Years" (Atria Books, 2007)
- "Fabulous Bargains! Great Deals You Can Get for (Almost) Wholesale"(St. Martin's Griffin, 2014)
- "Money Secrets the Pros Don't Want You to Know" (Amacon, 1995)
About The Spruce Eats
The Spruce Eats, a Dotdash brand, is a food and drink website offering more than 15,000 tested recipes, 1,200 how-to videos, informative articles, trustworthy product recommendations, and the inspiration to help you make your best meal. Learn more about us and our editorial process.