Stephanie Vermillion is a lifestyle journalist with work published in VICE, Fodor's, Roads and Kingdoms, and Mental Floss, among other publications.
- Stephanie has written for The Spruce Eats since April 2019.
- She has also written for VICE, Fodor’s, Roads & Kingdoms, and Mental Floss.
- Stephanie has a bachelor’s degree in journalism from the University of Dayton and a master’s in public relations from Boston University.
Stephanie Vermillion is a contributing author to Thought Catalog’s travel book, “Let’s Get Lost,” and is a member of the Society of American Travel Writers. After growing up in Ohio, Stephanie went on to live in Boston and London before moving back to Cincinnati, then to her dream city, New York.
Stephanie has a bachelor’s degree in journalism from the University of Dayton and a master’s in public relations from Boston University.
- How To Eat Healthy While Working From Home, Huffington Post
- After a Colon Cancer Diagnosis, This Police Officer Launched a Wellness Brand, Cinny Inno
- Want to be Fitter? Get Your Body and Mind Outside, OZY
About The Spruce Eats
The Spruce Eats, a Dotdash brand, is a food and drink website offering more than 15,000 tested recipes, 1,200 how-to videos, informative articles, trustworthy product recommendations, and the inspiration to help you make your best meal. Learn more about us and our editorial process.