Combine a fine Champagne and a great vodka (like Stoli) with strawberries and you have a fantastic drink called the Accomplice. This is a great cocktail for elite celebrations and, especially, New Year's Eve parties. I like that it's served in a cocktail glass as opposed to a Champagne flute because it allows the bubbly to swell in the wider glass. Not to mention it's much easier to rim a cocktail glass with sugar, which is a necessary finishing touch for this and works best with a brut or extra brut for that sweet-dry combination that is stunning.
- 3 strawberries
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- 2 ounces vodka (Stolichnaya)
- 1/2 ounce lemon juice (fresh)
- 3 ounces Champagne
- Garnish: superfine sugar for the rim
- Muddle three strawberries and simple syrup in a cocktail shaker.
- Add the vodka and lemon juice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a sugar-rimmed martini glass.
- Top with Champagne.
Recipe courtesy Stolichnaya Vodka
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|