Moscato is known and loved for its fresh and fruity flavors and sweeter profile. These palate themes carry over into our strawberry and lime Moscato mixer, where the vibrant, singing summer twist of lime and dash of berry amps the innate forward-fruit components of the wine itself.
Taking full advantage of the sweet synergy between strawberries and lime, then turning up the volume with a sprig of lively mint, this sangria-like mixer is summer-ready.
- 1 750 ml bottle of Moscato wine
- 2 ounces of triple sec
- 1 pint of strawberries (washed and sliced)
- 3 Limes (one juiced, two sliced)
- Combine the bottle of Moscato with the triple sec in a large pitcher.
- Squeeze the juice of one lime into the pitcher.
- Add sliced strawberries and sliced limes along with mint leaves.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour to allow the flavors to meld together.
- Serve over ice with a small sprig of mint and slice of lime as garnish.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|