Strawberry smoothies can be made with fresh or frozen strawberries.
If you're using frozen strawberries, look for pre-sliced frozen strawberries, because they are easier to blend. If using fresh strawberries for this strawberry smoothie recipe, add ice to achieve a milkshake-like texture.
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1/2 cup cranberry raspberry juice
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 2 fresh strawberries for garnish (optional)
- Place the strawberries in the bottom of a blender or food processor, fitted with a metal blade.
- Add the juices.
- Top with the yogurt and puree until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with each with a strawberry.
- Serve immediately.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||89 g|
|Saturated Fat||56 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||22 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|