This strawberry trifle is made with a cake mix, strawberries, vanilla pudding, whipped topping, and almonds. Make this for your next party or social gathering and you'll be sure to impress your friends and family.
- 1 pkg yellow or white cake mix
- 1 pkg (16oz) frozen strawberries, or use fresh sliced &, sweetened
- 1 box (5oz) instant vanilla or cheesecake pudding mix, prepared with milk as directed
- 1 package whipped topping, prepared or from dry mix
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- Bake cake in oblong 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan as directed on package.
- Cool. Cut cake crosswise in half.
- Reserve half of the for another dessert; can be frozen. Cut remaining cake into 8 pieces.
- Split each piece horizontally. Arrange half the pieces in a 2-quart glass serving bowl, cutting the pieces to fit curves of the bowl.
- Pour half the strawberries with syrup over cake. Spread with 1 cup pudding.
- Repeat with remaining cake pieces, strawberries, and pudding.
- Spread whipped topping over top and sprinkle with almonds. Chill thoroughly
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|