These packet-cooked peaches are basically poached on the grill, making it easy to prepare your main dish and dessert all in one place. Give them a try at your next cookout or tailgating event.
- 4 large peaches
- 1 cup (240 mL) frozen blueberries
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons (45 mL) lemon juice
1. Wash and halve peaches. Remove pit. Place peaches on aluminum foil so that you can fold up the foil and seal the peaches in.
2. Spoon 2 tablespoons (30 mL) of berries into each peach half. Sprinkle 2 teaspoons of brown sugar on each and 1 teaspoon (5 mL) of lemon juice. Fold up foil and seal.
3. Place on hot grill and cook for 15 to 18 minutes. Turn once. Serve right out of the foil.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|