This recipe is quick and easy. It is one of our favorites. Be sure to include the small amount of green pepper - it makes all the difference!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 2 tbsp. minced green pepper
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. dry mustard
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Melt butter in medium skillet; add uncooked macaroni, onion, green pepper, salt and dry mustard.
- Stir in 2 cups water and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 10 to 15 minutes, or until macaroni is tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in shredded cheese.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||64 g|
|Saturated Fat||37 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||18 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|