Watermelon and parsley? Oddly enough, yes. They are the featured ingredients in this fun summertime punch from Ciroc Vodka. It may be the parsley that throws you off here, but it really does work -- you will be pleasantly surprised and left wondering which other drinks you could use it in.
This is a great option if you are looking for a refreshing summer punch. Once you get beyond that little anomaly, it's quite interesting.
Ciroc is a very smooth vodka and is an ideal base for this nicely crafted drink in which everything just seems to come together perfectly. The sparkling pink lemonade is a must and should be easy to find. If you are having problems getting a sparkling version, simply add some club soda to a pink lemonade.
- Muddle watermelon and parsley in a cocktail shaker.
- Add remaining ingredients and ice, and shake well.
- Double strain into an ice-filled collins glass that is half-rimmed with sugar.
- Top with sparkling pink lemonade.
- Garnish with assorted fruits.
Recipe courtesy Ciroc Vodka
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||20 g|