Suzie is a freelance writer and editor based in Lake Tahoe, California. She writes primarily about travel, the outdoors, and millennial culture. When she's not working, you can usually find her hiking, snowboarding, mountain biking, or otherwise doing something outside (though she does have a weakness for bar trivia.) She has a master's degree in Media from George Washington University and you can find more of her work at suziedundas.com, @hikeupyourskirt on Instagram, or @suziedundas on Twitter.
- Suzie’s writing has appeared in Forbes, Fodor's, SkyLife Magazine, and Outdoor Sports Guide, among other publications.
- She has been writing for The Spruce Eats since May 2019.
- She has a master’s degree in Media from George Washington University.
Suzie has a regular column at Forbes but her work has also appeared in Playboy, Fodor's, SkyLife Magazine, Outdoor Sports Guide, the Edible Community Magazines, Real Weddings California, and more.
She holds a master's degree in Media from George Washington University.
- This $130 Carry-On Suitcase Has Features That Would Normally Cost A Lot More Including a USB Port, Fully Rotating Wheels, and Clever Dividers, Business Insider
- The Best Luxury Villas In Turks and Caicos for 2019, Forbes
- Sorry, Dating App Culture Isn't as Universal as You Think, Playboy
About The Spruce Eats
The Spruce Eats, a Dotdash brand, is a food and drink website offering more than 15,000 tested recipes, 1,200 how-to videos, informative articles, trustworthy product recommendations, and the inspiration to help you make your best meal. Learn more about us and our editorial process.