The Wolf's Paw cocktail - basically a Swedish version of a Cosmopolitan, was originated by Icebar Stockholm, where it remains the signature drink - served, of course, not on ice but rather in ice glasses.
- For two servings:2 9-ounce plastic cups
- 2 3-ounce plastic cups
- masking tape
- 3 ounces Absolut Vodka
To Make the Ice Glasses
- One day before serving, fill the 9-ounce cups 3/4 of the way up with cold tap water. Push the smaller 3-ounce cups into the 9-ounce ones until their lids are parallel and secure with masking tape (there should be about 1/8" of air space at the top of the cups for the ice to expand). Freeze overnight.
- Immediately before serving, rinse each ice glass under hot running water to remove from the plastic cups.
To Make the Cocktail
- Gather the ingredients.
- Pour 1 1/2 ounces of Absolut Vodka into the two ice glasses, then fill to the rim with lingonberry (or cranberry) juice.
- Pull on your mittens and enjoy!