Marinated in a mixture of lemonade concentrate, soy sauce, herbs, and spices, this chicken has a sweet, lemony flavor that is fantastic. This chicken is great on its own or perfect for salads and sandwiches.
- Combine lemonade concentrates with soy sauce, salt, garlic powder, marjoram, paprika, and black pepper in blender and mix until smooth.
- Place chicken in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Pour in half of the lemonade mixture into the plastic bag.
- Turn to coat and let sit for 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill.
- Remove chicken from the marinade and place on hot grill.
- Grill chicken for about 6 to 7 minutes per side basting with reserved marinade.
- Continue grilling chicken until done, about 12 to 15 minutes or until it reaches an internal temperature of 165 F/75 C, and serve.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||140 g|
|Saturated Fat||39 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||56 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|