|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: 1 1/2 Cups (12 servings)|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 17g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
This super easy and quick sweet and sour sauce is nice served with chicken, pork, or meatballs.
- 1 small can pineapple juice (or juice from a 15-1/4 oz. can pineapple chunks, drained)
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic (granulated)
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce (or less)
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
Mix all together and cook over medium heat until thickened. May be prepared in a microwave in microwave-safe bowl.
Microwave about 4-1/2 minutes on high or until thick, stirring every minute. The recipe makes about 1 1/2 cups of sauce.