This super easy and quick sweet and sour sauce is nice served with chicken, pork, or meatballs.
- 1 small can pineapple juice (or juice from a 15-1/4 oz. can pineapple chunks, drained)
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic (granulated)
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce (or less)
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- Mix all together and cook over medium heat until thickened. May be prepared in a microwave in microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave about 4-1/2 minutes on high or until thick, stirring every minute. The recipe makes about 1 1/2 cups of sauce.
You Might Also Like
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|