The real secret of making these beef ribs great is to baste them frequently, particularly towards the end of their cooking time. This layers the sauce, making the ribs sticky and perfect. Make sure you keep an eye on these ribs to prevent burning.
- In a large skillet combine oil, onion, and garlic.
- Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add ketchup, honey, chili sauce, and hot sauce. Allow mixture to simmer over medium-low to low heat for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Once cooked, save half the sauce in a separate container.
- Preheat grill for medium heat. Season ribs with salt and pepper and place on the grill.
- Allow ribs to cook for at least one hour, basting with 1/2 sauce, and turning occasionally.
- When ribs are done, remove from heat and serve with reserved barbecue sauce.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||91 g|
|Saturated Fat||39 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||43 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|