|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
Herbs, spices, salt and brown sugar, plus a kick of cayenne pepper, give this dry rub a complex flavor. It's great on a roast chicken or rotisserie chicken, or on roast or grilled pork.
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon thyme
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic (granulated)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
In a small bowl, combine ingredients.
Covers up to 2 roast chickens or 4 to 6 individual pieces.
You can store the dry rub in an airtight bag or container for up to 2 weeks.