- 1 block firm or extra firm tofu, cubed
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp barbecue sauce
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp hot sauce
- First, prepare your tofu. Like most vegan tofu recipes, this one will taste best if you press the tofu first. Why? Tofu is like a sponge - the more water you gently press out of it, the more delicious marinade it can soak up! Not sure how to press tofu? See this easy step-by-step guide: How to press tofu.
- In a baking dish, whisk together all ingredients and add tofu, coating well. Marinate at least one hour.
- Bake at 375 degreed for 35 minutes, tossing occasionally to bake tofu evenly.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
(Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.)