You can make these easy horseradish pickles starting with a jar of dill pickles.
- 2 quarts dill pickles (quartered, drained, and rinsed)
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 2 garlic cloves (sliced)
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 3/4 cup vinegar
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- Pack the quartered pickles back in jars.
- Mix sugar and dry mustard in a bowl. Add remaining ingredients.
- Pour the mixture over the pickles. Let stand at least 4 days in the refrigerator before serving.
- Store in refrigerator.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|