These bell peppers are grilled and coated in a great sauce, giving you the perfect pepper for a side dish, topping or ingredient.
- 2 large red bell peppers, quartered
- 2 large green bell peppers, quartered
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) minced red onion
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) Dijon mustard
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- Pepper to taste
1. Preheat grill. In a small bowl combine the mustard, onion, garlic and pepper. Place bell peppers on the grill and brush with the mustard mixture. Cook until lightly browned but, then turn. Brush the other side and cook until browned, but not burned. Peppers should be slightly soft.
2. Serve hot or cold with remaining marinade.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|