These sweet potatoes are mashed and shaped into patties, coated with crushed corn flakes then baked to crispy perfection. It's a different way to serve sweet potatoes and makes a tasty side dish.
- 3 cups cooked mashed sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 cups crushed corn flakes
- Combine sweet potatoes, butter, milk, salt, and sugar.
- Form into 6 patties; roll in cornflakes to coat.
- Place on a greased baking sheet and bake at 325 F for 25 minutes.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||3 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|