|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: About 40 (10 servings)|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 31g||39%|
|Saturated Fat 8g||42%|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||2%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Take a break from traditional Buffalo-style wings with this addictive, sweet and spicy mustard-glazed variation. The wings are simply browned, then glazed with a no-cook sauce for a super-easy party snack that needs no dip.
- 5 pounds whole chicken wings (cut into pieces; one wing makes 2 pieces, the "flat" and the "drum")
- 1 dash salt (to taste)
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoon Louisiana hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 dash cayenne pepper (to taste)
- Gather the ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- If necessary, cut whole wings into two pieces, discarding the tips. Cover two baking sheets with heavy-duty foil and spray lightly with non-stick oil. Season the wings with salt and spread out evenly on baking pans. Bake for about 20 minutes, remove and turn the wings over; cook for another 15-20 minutes until the wings are cooked through and well-browned.
- While the chicken wings are baking, mix the rest of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Taste sauce and add more spice if so desired. After the wings are cooked, transfer into the bowl (use tongs or slotted spatula so the grease stays on the pan). Toss with a spatula to completely coat. Let sit for 5 minutes and toss again. The chicken wings will soak in the sauce as they rest and the glaze will thicken as it cools.
- Toss one last time and transfer to a serving platter. Can be served warm or at room temp.