Strawberry pancakes are such a sweet treat! This vegan recipe uses soy milk to make an egg-free and dairy-free strawberry pancake recipe. Drizzle with strawberry syrup, or just a bit of agave nectar, since these strawberry pancakes are already plenty sweet as they are.
- 2 cups soy milk
- (or other vegan milk substitute
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (juice from one lemon)
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 3 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1/2 cup fresh sliced strawberries
- Whisk together soy milk and lemon juice.
- In a separate large bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, salt, and sugar. Add oil to the soy milk and lemon juice, then add to the dry mixture.
- Heat a large skillet or griddle, and melt the margarine. Using a large spoon or a 1/4 cup measure, pour batter onto the hot surface. Carefully press about 2 teaspoons of sliced strawberries into each pancake. Cook until bottom is golden brown, flip and cook until another side is done.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|