A delicious and easy to make Swiss venison steak crock pot recipe made with onion soup mix.
- Mix flour, salt, pepper and garlic salt together.
- Coat meat with flour.
- Tenderize meat by pounding with a meat hammer. Brown in a heavy skillet.
- Put meat in roasting pan or slow cooker.
- Pour both soups on top and cook for 3 hours at 325 F in a roaster or a slow cooker on high for 4 hours.
- You may add potatoes, carrots, and onions, etc. if desired.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||46 g|
|Saturated Fat||23 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||17 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|