Tamara Palmer is a food and entertainment writer. She self-publishes her own print magazine and website called California Eating and has ghostwritten a cookbook for a TV chef.
- Tamara has written for The Spruce Eats since May 2020.
- Her work has appeared on sites such as CNET, Amazon, Reader’s Digest and Bravo TV.
- Tamara holds a BA in Political Science from UCLA.
Tamara has written about food and entertainment for CNET, Amazon’s Prime Insider, Reader’s Digest, and Bravo TV, publishes her own print magazine and website called California Eating and has ghostwritten a cookbook for a TV chef. She is also a professional DJ who has played at major music festivals and authored a book about Southern rap music.
She has a degree in political science from University of California, Los Angeles.
- How Mise en Place Can Organize Your Life Outside the Kitchen, Food & Wine
- 6 must-know Thanksgiving cooking tips from professional chefs, CNET
- California Eating, Website, Podcast & Print Magazine
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce family of brands, including The Spruce, The Spruce Eats, The Spruce Pets, and The Spruce Crafts collectively reach 30 million people each month.
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.