This tasty Tang pie is a delicious mixture of cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, and whipped cream. The Tang gives the pie wonderful orange citrus flavor. It's a refreshing dessert to make for a spring or summer treat.
- 1/2 cup Tang orange drink powder
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups sweetened whipped cream, prepared Dream Whip, or thawed frozen whipped topping (about 8 ounces), divided
- 1 graham cracker pie crusts
- In a mixing bowl with an electric mixer on low, combine the Tang, cream cheese, and condensed milk until well blended and the drink mix is dissolved.
- Fold 1 1/2 cups of the whipped cream into the cream cheese and Tang mixture.
- Spoon the filling into the crust; cover and refrigerate for about 2 hours, or until thoroughly chilled.
- Top the chilled pie with the remaining whipped cream or top individual servings.
- Garnish with slices of orange or fresh berries.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||17 g|
|Saturated Fat||11 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|