This delicious tartar sauce recipe is made with mayonnaise, mustard, and chopped pickle. A perfect sauce for fish or seafood.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon capers (drained, chopped)
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley (chopped)
- Blend the ingredients together well.
- Refrigerate and chill thoroughly until serving.
More Tartar Sauce Recipe Variations:
Tartar Sauce Recipe with Olives, Sweet Pickles, Mayo and a little bit of Onion
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||28 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||6 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|